One (1) available
$7,000 ex GST
Nature Play WA Website Promotion
• Acknowledged as platinum sponsor on WA conference website.
• Logo placement and hyperlinked on events website page.
• Logo placement and hyperlinked on all conference or specific event-related communications.
• 50 word company description, logo and photo in NPWA e-newsletter, sent to 10,000 + recipients (one edition only).
• Three (3) conference delegate registrations.
• An electronic copy of the delegate list (excluding those opted out by request available after the conference).
• Acknowledgement by the MC of the sponsor's support.
• Promotion in all Conference PR resources.
• Acknowledgement on electronic communications to conference attendees.
• Logo placement and hyperlink on all electronic promotion relating to conference.
• Logo placement, hyperlink and 100 word description on NPWA Conference webpage.
Final Program Recognition
• Sponsor logo and 100 word company description on the final program.
• Sponsor logo on the front cover of the final program alongside the conference logo.
• One (1) full page advertisement in the final program.
• Option of free-standing signage (provided by the sponsor) displayed at the venue.
• Opportunity for staff to volunteer at conference.
• Flyer and/or product insert (brochure, USB or DVD) in conference show bag.
• Sponsor acknowledgement and thank you on the conference website until December 2016.
• Sponsor acknowledgement and thank you in online surveys and reminders distributed post conference.
For more information, including full offering for each sponsorship type, download our Sponsorship Package
Please note: The Department of Sport and Recreation WA is a proud supporter of Nature Play WA and as such their logo will appear on all print and online conference material.