Tickets are on SALE NOW directly through Wharncliffe Mill!
Pricing for this event has two components, your accommodation costs PLUS $80 per person (ages 2+ years) for event participation.
Event Participation includes:
- Three night, two-day activity weekend, including our exciting 10 Family Camping Missions, with many guided or facilitated by Nature Play WA staff and external activity facilitators.
- All resources are provided for you to complete your 10 Family Camping Missions (please note, if you are not bringing your own bicycles, you can hire them from Wharncliffe Mill!
- Nature Play WA resources, including a checklist of things all kids need to experience when camping!
- Bacon and egg breakfast rolls on both Saturday and Sunday morning
- Camp Nature Play participation certificate and award for each child registered
- Support and guidance from Nature Play WA staff throughout the weekend.
Event participation is charged at the time of booking via the Wharncliffe Mill accommodation booking system.
Wharncliffe Mill has a range of accommodation options to suit many families and budgets.
Accommodation at Wharncliffe Mill for the three nights (use the "pay for two nights stay three" promo code CAMPNATURE when booking to receive the discount) start from $88 for powered camp sites for a family of four, $310 for Safari Tents (Glamping!) for a family of four, plus check out their limited availability dorm rooms and cabins. Dorm rooms are a great way to get two or more families together and share a dorm room, and the accommodation cost!
Powered tent site for a family of four starts from $88 for three nights - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+ years) event participation)
Eco Safari tents (glamping!) for a family of four starts from $310 for three nights - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+ years) event participation)
Small dorm rooms (sleeps 5) for a family of four starts from $190 for three nights - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+ years) event participation)
Medium dorm rooms (sleeps 14 - and more suitable for two or more family groups) Minimum charge is starts from $350 for three nights - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+ years) event participation)
Large dorm rooms (sleeps 24 - and more suitable for two or more family groups) Minimum charge starts from $600 for three nights - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+years) event participation)
Two bedroom cabin (sleeps 6) for a family of four starts from $450 - (PLUS $80 per person (aged 2+ years) event participation)
Additional per person accommodation charge - $10 and additional per person camping charge $5.
How to Book
Tickets are on SALE NOW through Wharncliffe Mill's website.
1. Choose your accommodation type through Wharncliffe Mill's online booking system, using the code CAMPNATURE to receive the special "pay for two nights stay three" offer, and click the Book button
2. Enter the number of attendees over the age of 2 to book your Event Participation tickets
3. Enter payment details, and you're all set!
Any questions about accommodation or how to book? Enquiries are to be made directly with Wharncliffe Mill by phone (08) 9758 8227.
Please note: Availability for this weekend will be displayed as SOLD on the Wharncliffe Mill website as this is an exclusive event and only open to Camp Nature Play families. This does not mean the event is sold out, just that Wharncliffe Mill are holding all sites exclusively for Camp Nature Players!