Offer - discounts off all Margaret River, Dunsborough & Yallingup YellowFin Fishing Tours!
5% off 3 person booking, 10% off 4 person booking, 15% off 5 person booking
$10 off Perth Kayak Fishing Tours (per person per session)*
YellowFin Tours runs guided eco kayak fishing tours in the Margaret River region of Western Australia. Come kayak fishing in the spectacular Ngari Capes ocean marine park, Smith’s Beach or on the scenic Blackwood River.
Their tours are conducted on amazing Hobie Kayaks. These top of the range kayaks are pedal-powered and super easy to manoeuvre. Suitable for first-timers, kids and also the most advanced anglers. Their fleet also has a double kayak, perfect for safely pairing up with the little tackers.
If you're looking for great experience or fishing in Margaret River, they will give you an unforgettable day!
YOUR GUIDED FAMILY KAYAK TOUR (4.5 Hrs - negotiable)
- Come kayak fishing in the spectacular Ngari Capes ocean marine park or on the scenic Blackwood River.
- Or simply enjoy up close the beautiful scenery and wildlife!
- Let the kids enjoy a great environment to explore where they will learn and engage with the spectacular scenery and wildlife
- Their friendly expert guide will teach your kids how to fish where they can then experience the joys of filleting and preparing their dinner.
- Relax at the end of your tour with a family picnic on the shore including mouth-watering locally prepared meats, salad and crusty bread.
- Enjoy local courtesy transport to and from the beach or river.
- Families of 2-5 people welcome!
- Ages 7+ can enjoy our Hobie kayaks as you pedal to move, it's much easier than riding a bike!
CHEAP-BOTTOM TUESDAY GUIDED KAYAK TOURS @ SMITH’S BEACH, YALLINGUP
(90mins – from $35 pp)
- Expert local tour guide Kim, runs great kayak tours for individuals or groups up to 5 people.
- We cater to kids (10+) - great for the whole family to build closeness through a fun activity.
- Perfect for hero dads needing some quality, fun time with the kids.
- As if the amazing scenery isn’t enough, we often get up close to pods of dolphins and other beautiful wildlife! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
- No experience needed. Just jump on and have fun.
- Prior bookings required
PERTH GUIDED KAYAK TOURS - FOUR DAYS ONLY - FEBRUARY 17 - 20
Get yourself out on the water this February with YellowFin Tours amazing guided fishing tours. Have a blast on their top of the range Hobie Kayaks under the guidance of a friendly expert, with everything included. Suitable for all experience levels, from first-timers and kids (aged 10+) to the most advanced anglers.
Mandurah, Rockingham, Port Beach (North Fremantle), Hillarys - find out more and book your spot!
Check the Friends of Nature Play WA members portal for your discount code.
Still not sure? Check out these reviews!
“Great experience, loved it”
“I was really surprised at how stable and easy the kayaks were to use”
“Kim was a fantastic tour guide and really looked after us”
“We had a great time pulling in fish after fish”
Find out more about YellowFin Tours at their website - www.yellowfintours.com.au
Want to get your hands on these great deals? JOIN NOW!
Already a Friends of Nature Play WA member? Follow the "Vouchers" link in your welcome email to download your voucher code for YellowFin Tour's online checkout!
* YellowFin Tours are operating kayak fishing tours in the greater-Perth region in February 2017. See discount code in the Friends of Nature Play WA portal to book your discounted tickets.