As well as getting great gifts and deals when joining Friends of Nature Play WA, you're in the running for some awesome prizes!
Glamping Under the Karri!
Your chance to win the ideal camping experience, with everything fully set up and maintained for your own pleasure; tents, beds, cooking facilities all provided. Located in the National Park near Pemberton in WA's beautiful South West, this awesome prize gives you and your family the opportunity to be only one step from nature in your very own campsite.
Located on the banks of the Warren River at Drafty's Campground, enjoy the wineries, restaurants and galleries scattered amongst the countryside or simply relax in your own personal piece of paradise!
Beach and Forest Eco Adventure Tour*
It's a beautiful time of the year to explore in and around the forest, dunes and beach - with still calm days, and the rain that refreshes the dunes and the forest and the fungi splashing our forests with colour.Pemberton Discovery Tours' guided adventures will give you an insight to the local flora and fauna through spectacular scenery. Their tours take you out of reality for a little while and into a magical place - and photography options abound!
The Yeagarup dunes sometimes whip themselves up into a frenzy and if you are lucky you can see them on the move - it is an amazing sight to see! The ocean doesn't disappoint as the waves are huge and the ocean a million colours.
This wonderful prize would be an amazing adventure for any nature play family, and it could be all yours when you become a Friends of Nature Play WA member before the end of March!
Already a member? Then you're already in the draw!
Want to be in the running for this and other great prizes? Join Now
Previous awesome prizes!
- RAC Busselton Holiday Park two night stay in a deluxe cabin, with breakfast (valued at $500)
- Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)
- Wilderness Equipment Nullaki Day Pack (valued at $250)
- Wilderness Equipment day pack, Nature Play WA wide-brimmed hats for the kids and insulated coffee cups for the grownups (valued at over $150)
- 1 of 10 Anaconda Gift Cards (valued at $50 each)
Sea to Summit X Set 31 outdoor cooking and dining set (valued at $135)
Sea to Summit pocket shower, kitchen sink and pocket folding bucket (valued at $105)
Critters Up Close ‘Critter Crazy’ birthday party package (valued at $275)
Sea to Summit ULTRA-SIL® Day Pack, 2 Sea to Summit X-Cups and 2 Sea to Summit Tek Towel Washcloths (valued at $100)
Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)
* prize includes two night glamping stay and a 20% discount voucher off the Beach and Forest Eco Adventure Tour. This discount voucher brings the cost down from $310 for a family of 4 to $248. Redeption of prize is subject to glamping site and tour availability.