As well as getting great gifts and deals when joining Friends of Nature Play WA, you're in the running for some awesome prizes!
Win one of two copies of "Stepping Off - rewilding and belonging in the South West"!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Author Thomas M. Wilson: As I grew up, it became apparent to me that I didn’t really understand the natural environment of the place where I was born. I found myself wishing that my parents had given me a book that revealed to me my homeland beyond the suburbs and the city. Stepping Off is a book for locals and travellers alike. It is the story of the south-western corner of Western Australia: an environmental history, a social history, an invitation to reconnect with the land – and in doing so, to reconnect with ourselves.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Thomas M. Wilson has spent his life writing about the human relationship with our home: the natural world. He has a PhD in Literature and the Environment, and is an Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Western Australia. As well as being the author of The Recurrent Green Universe of John Fowles (Rodopi, 2006), Wilson has made numerous contributions to environmental journalism.
Friends of Nature Play WA families will love this book - the perfect read for those wanting to reconnect with nature and "rewild" their families!
Already a member? Then you're already in the draw!
Want to be in the running for this and other great prizes? Join Now
Previous awesome prizes!
- Getaway Outdoors gift voucher (valued at $100)
- WA Wilderness Glamping and Pemberton Discovery Tours glamping and eco adventure tour (valued at $600)
- RAC Busselton Holiday Park two night stay in a deluxe cabin, with breakfast (valued at $500)
- Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)
- Wilderness Equipment Nullaki Day Pack (valued at $250)
- Wilderness Equipment day pack, Nature Play WA wide-brimmed hats for the kids and insulated coffee cups for the grownups (valued at over $150)
- 1 of 10 Anaconda Gift Cards (valued at $50 each)
Sea to Summit X Set 31 outdoor cooking and dining set (valued at $135)
Sea to Summit pocket shower, kitchen sink and pocket folding bucket (valued at $105)
Critters Up Close ‘Critter Crazy’ birthday party package (valued at $275)
Sea to Summit ULTRA-SIL® Day Pack, 2 Sea to Summit X-Cups and 2 Sea to Summit Tek Towel Washcloths (valued at $100)
Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)