Two (2) available - ONE LEFT!
$2,000 ex GST
Nature Play WA Website
• Acknowledged as sponsor on conference pages.
• Logo placement and hyperlinked on events website page.
Nature Play WA E-Communications
• Logo placement and hyperlinked on all conference or specific event-related communications.
Nature Play WA E-Newsletter
• 50 word company description, logo and photo in NPWA e-newsletter (one edition only).
• One (1) conference delegate registration.
• An electronic copy of the delegate list (excluding those opted out by request available after the conference).
• Acknowledgement by the MC of the sponsor's support.
• Promotion in all Conference PR activities.
• Acknowledgement on electronic communications to conference attendees.
• Logo placement and hyperlink on all electronic promotion relating to conference.
• Logo placement, hyperlink and 50 word description on NPWA Conference webpage.
Final Program Recognition
• Sponsor logo and 50 word company description on the final program.
• Sponsor logo on the inside cover of the final program alongside the conference logo.
• One (1) 1/4 page advertisement in the final program.
• Option of free-standing signage (provided by the sponsor) displayed at the venue.
• Opportunity for staff to volunteer at conference.
• Flyer insert (brochure, USB or DVD).
• Sponsor acknowledgement and thank you on the conference website until December 2017.
• Sponsor acknowledgement and thank you in online surveys and reminders distributed post conference.
For more information, including full offering for each sponsorship type, download our Sponsorship Package
Please note: The Department of Sport and Recreation WA is a proud supporter of Nature Play WA and as such their logo will appear on all print and online conference material.