The Muddy Hands Festival is an event to encourage children and families to enjoy playing outdoors and being among nature, bringing unstructured play into their everyday lives and enjoy one of many City of Canning parks.
This free event features plenty of have a go activities aimed at children aged 3 - 15 (though of course all ages are welcome!)
From Nature Play WA:
* Mud kitchens
* Two giant mud pits (one for big kids, one for little kids)
* Mud sculpting and ochre face painting with Educated by Nature
* Loose Parts Play
* Cubby building
* Kid's Village brought to you by Filtered Events
* High Ropes Course
* Pop up sporting activities and workshops
* Recycling and sustainability education
* Hands on craft workshops
* Plant giveaway
* Stage shows and roving entertainment
* Healthy food options
* Plenty of shade and places to sit
* Wash off station (bring your own towels to dry off!)
Plus much more!
Keen to register for updates and a reminder? Click here!
For all other event details, check out our Facebook event page.