As well as getting great gifts and deals when joining Friends of Nature Play WA, you're in the running for some awesome prizes!
Join Friends of Nature Play WA before the end of July to go in the running for this awesome prize!
Win one of two Fremantle Press prize packs!
Each pack includes:
- 1 x copy of Bush and Beyond - Stories from Country (four Indigenous stories about getting out into the bush with grandparents to learn more about country)
- 1 x copy of Off The Track (an adventure story set on the Bibbulmum Track and is all about inspiring a love of the Australian bush)
- Off The Track activity sheets
- Fremantle Press book marks
Bush and Beyond
by Tjalaminu Mia, Jessica Lister, Cheryl Kickett-Tucker and Jaylon Tucker
ABOUT THE BOOK
Grandparents are special, and the time you spend with them is special, too. This collection draws together four tales for younger readers from the Waarda series of Indigenous stories, first edited by acclaimed author Sally Morgan. These charming tales share some exciting, happy and even scary times exploring country in bush and beyond.
Off The Track
by Cristy Burne
ABOUT THE BOOK
From the author of To the Lighthouse comes a new adventure for young readers about falling in love with the bush, and with hiking and being in the wild. It’s about disconnecting from technology and discovering yourself.
These packs are wonderful prizes for any nature play family and one of these could be all yours, just for being a Friends of Nature Play WA member!
Already a member? Then you're already in the draw!
Want to be in the running for this and other great prizes? Join Now
Previous awesome prizes!
- Nature Play WA prize pack including Wilderness Equipment day pack, insulated travel coffee cup, Camelbak water bottles and wide-brimmed hats
- Fremantle Press - 1 of 2 "Stepping Off - rewilding and belonging in the South-West" books by Thomas M. Wilson
- Getaway Outdoors gift voucher (valued at $100)
- WA Wilderness Glamping and Pemberton Discovery Tours glamping and eco adventure tour (valued at $600)
- RAC Busselton Holiday Park two night stay in a deluxe cabin, with breakfast (valued at $500)
- Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)
- Wilderness Equipment Nullaki Day Pack (valued at $250)
- Wilderness Equipment day pack, Nature Play WA wide-brimmed hats for the kids and insulated coffee cups for the grownups (valued at over $150)
- 1 of 10 Anaconda Gift Cards (valued at $50 each)
Sea to Summit X Set 31 outdoor cooking and dining set (valued at $135)
Sea to Summit pocket shower, kitchen sink and pocket folding bucket (valued at $105)
Critters Up Close ‘Critter Crazy’ birthday party package (valued at $275)
Sea to Summit ULTRA-SIL® Day Pack, 2 Sea to Summit X-Cups and 2 Sea to Summit Tek Towel Washcloths (valued at $100)
Rottnest Express Family Ferry Pass to Rottest Island, plus bike hire (valued at $390)