Outdoors October is a month long celebration of activities in the outdoors
Outdoors WA invites you to get outdoors, meet amazing people and try the expanding range of outdoor recreation activities on offer across WA. They have put together a growing list of events on their calendar, so get ready to walk, run, climb, swim, paddle and enjoy the adventure – Go on. Get Outside!
Outdoors October is all about getting more West Australians active and outdoors.
Their website is packed full or ways that you can participate in Outdoors
- You can search the Activity Calendar to find out what is on in your area; or where you can access the activities you want to do
- You can Make a Promise to take part in an outdoor activity during October
- Can’t get outdoors in October but like the idea – give Outdoor October a big Thumbs Up and LIKE us!
- Register & Participate, even if you can’t make it to a calendar event , register anyway and tell us what you will be doing
- Contact Them and send information, photos and stories about why you love to get outdoors and what you will be doing for Outdoors October
- Add an Event to the calendar – camping trip, bushwalk, club trip, climbing meet … etc
Would you love to create an event but not sure where to start? Outdoors October have 10 great outoor event ideas here.
If you are an organisation, club, council or school who want to invite others to come and join in, complete the Add an Event form. They will get your information up so others can join in.
If you are an individual, small group or family who can’t get to something organised but still want to be counted, fill in the Add an Event form too, so that they can know how many different experiences everyone is having out there across WA.