Offers - 25% off group bookings (of 4 or more) for Swan River & Canning River half day tours, Seal & Penguin Islands and Shoalwater Islands day tours
$5 off (per person) Paddle Pass (usually $30 pp)
If you want to add excitement and adventure to your life, with Rivergods Kayak Adventures you’ve come to the right place! Having pioneered sea kayaking tours in WA, their experience is unrivaled.
Every trip Rivergods run is unique and they thrive on every customer walking away with an irreplaceable grin. While young in spirit, Rivergods was founded in 1993 and are now WA’s most experienced and leading paddle adventure people providing kayak tours, training, canoe and kayak hire, classes and team events. At Rivergods there is something for everyone with trips for the adventurer, the environmentalist, beginners and pros.
Rivergods want you to have the most fun in the healthiest way possible – for both you and our beautiful planet. In fact, they are so committed to you loving your experience with them that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Rivergods Kayak Adventures' highly popular tours have a reputation of excellence and experience. There is something for everyone – no matter what your level of experience. Book now to experience what everyone is talking about! Guaranteed fun!
Swan River Half Day Tour
This half day trip is run using open double kayaks in the Swan Canning Riverpark along Baigup Wetlands and Tranby Reserve. Start from Garratt Road Bridge Park and paddle downstream exploring the meandering riverside and stunning Perth scenery – with occasional dolphin sightings! At the edge of the city you will get to take in both the natural and build landscape of Perth while guides reveal the unique history of the area.
Canning River Half Day Tour
Hidden in Perth’s southern suburbs is the amazing Canning Regional Park where this half day trip is run using open double kayaks. Marvel at the serenity as you paddle quietly amongst the paperbark trees watching the abundant and beautiful water birds amongst the natural vegetation. Your guide will inform you about this beautiful area and the creatures that live here as you enjoy this relaxing paddle. The area is very sheltered because of the surrounding trees and narrow banks so the water is very calm.
Seal & Penguin Island Day Tour
- See Australian Sea Lions in their natural environment. These playful creatures love to swim and splash around your boat along with the dolphins.
- Visit the fairy penguins for their daily feeding (entry fee included in tour cost), then enjoy a healthy picnic lunch.
- Relax in the sun, snorkel, explore the island and discover many shellfish, starfish, crabs, sea birds and lizards.
- Rivergods provide Easybreath full face snorkel masks – perfect for beginners!
- Transport from and to Perth city
- Morning tea and lunch provided
Shoalwater Islands Day Tour
- Kayak along the coastlines of Seal and Bird Islands and Point Peron spotting for dolphins, plentiful bird life, including pelicans, ospreys, cormorants and sea eagles, as well as the cheeky sea lions.
- Stop off for a healthy picnic lunch prepared by your guide at Point Peron.
- Explore some amazing rock formations, and breathtaking natural beauty
Transport from and to Perth city
Morning tea and lunch provided
Find out more about Rivergods Kayak Adventures' tours at their website - http://www.rivergods.com.au
Want to get your hands on this great deal? JOIN NOW!
Already a Friends of Nature Play WA member? Call Rivergods Kayak Adventures on 9259 0749 and quote your membership number* to receive your discount!
(*Remember to bring your card to show on the day).