The International Play Day is a free community event embracing nature play as the language of children from all backgrounds and nationalities. Celebrating children around the world, the event will embrace different cultures through art, craft, sport and play.
Activities at The International Play Day will include mud play, nature craft and painting! Nature Play WA are very excited to be joined by our friends from:
• The City of Gosnells Park Play, with messy activities, big games and more!
• Communicare with information regarding their Settle In program
• Selendang Sutra, showcasing traditional Indonesian dancing as well as demonstrations of Congklak and Batik.
• The Confucius Institute at UWA with a Chinese Paper Cutting workshop
• Urban Indigenous with a group Aboriginal inspired painting
• African Oz Drum n Dance with a drumming circle
Join us as we launch the brand new City of Gosnells Nature Passport.
If your family are new residents to Australia, or come from a multicultural background, we would love to see you at The International Play Day. Spaces are limited, and registration is essential.
This project is funded by the Department of Home Affairs Fostering Integration Grants program. The grants support new initiatives by not-for-profit organisations that will help migrants better integrate into Australian life through employment and community participation.