1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion commences on Monday, June 1, 2020 and closes at 9am on Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Only entries received by this date and time will be valid.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over the age of 18.
4. Photographs submitted must be the entrant's own original work and must not have been obtained from a secondary source. By submitting a photograph, an entrant grants Nature Play WA, and its related entities a royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish or display the photograph/s.
5. Photographs should be of Western Australian families, playing outdoors, dressed in cold weather gear. Photographs may (but do not have to) include babies, children and adults. Photographs must only contain images of your own children/members of your family.
6. Photographs submitted may be displayed on natureplaywa.org.au, on our FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/NaturePlayWA) and Instagram account (instagram.com/natureplaywa/) and published in our email newsletter.
7. Up to three photographs will be accepted as entries. Only three entries per FaceBook/Instagram account will be accepted. The first three entries received from each entrant will be considered their official entries.
8. Photographs that feature any corporate advertising material or messages will be disqualified from entry.
9. All entrants must share their photograph/s on the Photo Competition post on Nature Play WA’s FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/NaturePlayWA), or through Instagram with the hashtags #NaturePlayWA and #NaturePlayAllRuggedUp for entries to be considered eligible.
10. All entries will be judged and rated by a panel from Nature Play WA. The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested.
11. There will be 1 winner in total, winning a gift voucher to Anaconda, to the value of $300.
12. The winner will be selected by Tuesday, June 30, 2020 and notified by FaceBook or Instagram message by a representative of Nature Play WA. The winner will be announced online at natureplaywa.org.au and Nature Play WA’s FaceBook page and Instagram on Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
14. The winner will provide their full name, email address and phone number details to Nature Play WA to facilitate delivery of their prize.
15. In participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
16. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE WHATEVER ACTION IT CONSIDERS NECESSARY AGAINST ANY PERSON WHO IS PARTY TO THE SAID CONDUCT.
17. Employees of Nature Play WA and their associated agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
18. All contestants release from, and indemnify Nature Play WA, against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
19. Nature Play WA and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
20. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
21. The promoter is Nature Play WA of Cygnet Hall, cnr Mounts Bay Road and Hackett Drive, Crawley, WA, 6009.