Work with us to develop a digital Play Trail that motivates families to be active, have fun and learn together!
Nature Play WA's East Newman Play Trail
What are Digital Play Trails?
Play Trails take traditional scavenger hunt games to a whole new level. Using Nature Play WA’s Play Trails app, families visit trail locations to unlock challenges, solve quiz questions and score points.
We work with you to develop a trail that:
- Bolsters physical activity and mental wellbeing;
- Promotes community connection;
- Calls attention to your key messaging; and,
- Encourages families to take a closer look at their natural and built environment.
We’ve partnered with local governments and community organisations to create trails that offer families a unique and fun way to explore shipwrecks, historic buildings, artworks, museums, playgrounds, the environment and much more!
Each Play Trail incorporates the following:
- Wayfinding: trail waypoints are plotted on the play trail overview map. Players visit each location to unlock an activation challenge.
- Activation: Activation challenges include solving a quiz question, taking a photo or playing a mini memory game (with customisable photos).
- Gamification: Points are awarded for visiting trail locations and for completed challenges.
- Leaderboard: On completing a trail players can view their score and position on a trail leaderboard.
- Rewards (optional): To support local businesses and provide extra incentives for completing trails rewards, such as discount vouchers for the local cafe, can be incorporated.
Indicative pricing for a trail/s where the content is developed by either Nature Play WA or the Client is outlined in our Play Trails Flyer.