Work with us to develop a digital Play Trail that motivates families to be active, have fun and learn together!
Play Trails take traditional scavenger hunt games to a whole new level. Using Nature Play WA’s Play Trails app, families visit trail locations to unlock challenges, solve quiz questions and score points.
We work with you to develop a trail that:
- Bolsters physical activity and mental wellbeing;
- Promotes community connection;
- Calls attention to your key messaging; and,
- Encourages families to take a closer look at their natural and built environment.
We’ve partnered with local governments and community organisations to create trails that offer families a unique and fun way to explore shipwrecks, historic buildings, artworks, museums, playgrounds, the environment and much more!
Each Play Trail incorporates the following:
- Wayfinding: trail waypoints are plotted on the play trail overview map. Players visit each location to unlock an activation challenge.
- Activation: Activation challenges include solving a quiz question, taking a photo or playing a mini memory game (with customisable photos).
- Gamification: Points are awarded for visiting trail locations and for completed challenges.
- Leaderboard: On completing a trail players can view their score and position on a trail leaderboard.
- Rewards (optional): To support local businesses and provide extra incentives for completing trails rewards, such as discount vouchers for the local cafe, can be incorporated.
Indicative pricing for a trail/s where the content is developed by either Nature Play WA or the Client is outlined in our Play Trails Flyer.